The complete list of Chuck D shares 18 reasons why Tupac is alive which helped to stir up the belief and theories that still goes on till this day.
It’s been decades since the tragic passing of Tupac Shakur, but still till this day, many believe he is still alive. Whether or not Tupac decides to return, fans worldwide are not convinced he was killed on the Vegas strip back in 1996.
At one point, fans weren’t alone. Immediately after Shakur’s passing, hip hop artist Chuck D was not convinced either. Appearing in an interview on David D’s Hip Hop Corner, the Public Enemy artist gave his 18 reasons as to why he felt Tupac had faked his death.
Three weeks later, Chuck D would denounce his own theories. “I wrote that a week after I heard he died. But three weeks later I went to Los Angeles and found out it was true,” explained Chuck D during a 2003 interview for BNN.
Regardless whether you believe Tupac is alive or not, below is Chuck D’s 18 reasons:
Chuck D’s 18 Reasons Why Tupac Is Alive
- 2Pac died on Friday the 13th.
- Las Vegas is a payoff City, meaning all sorts of folks have been known to be on the take. That means doctors, press, lawyers etc.
- The white Cadillac containing the assailants was never found. How could this be when Vegas is in the middle of a desert?
- There’s a small Black community on the North side of town. This strip is only about 8 blocks long. The attackers were Black. Where did they go? Where did they hide?
- The white Cadillac containing the gunmen passes a entourage of 2Pac’s boys, many of them body guards. No one gives chase and there are no witnesses. There were no witnesses on the street. How come? Why not?
- The name of 2Pac’s next album is Machiavelli. He was an Italian war strategist who faked his death to fool his enemies. Perhaps Tupac is doing the same thing?
- The cover of his next album has 2Pac looking like Jesus Christ. Could he be planning a resurrection?
- Las Vegas is in the middle of the desert. How come there was no helicopter chase? If some one was to rob a casino the LVPD would’ve chased you down with some helicopters. How come this didn’t happen with 2Pac’s shooting?
- 2Pac was cremated the day after he died. Since when does some one get cremated the day after a murder? There was no autopsy.
- There were no ballistic tests. At least we haven’t heard about them.
- Las Vegas is still very much a mob town. No one gets killed on the strip. You have to pretty much get permission in order for something like this to happen. Who was calling the shots on this one?
- 2Pac’s vehicle got shot 12 times and Suge didn’t get hit once. He was ‘grazed’ by a bullet. Why did 2Pac get shot all those times and Suge not get hit?
- Suge said he drove 2Pac to the hospital and they had a coherent conversation? How bad was 2Pac hit? In addition to all this there are conflicting stories claiming that Quincy Jones’s daughter was in the back of the car and then she wasn’t. What’s the deal for real?
- 2Pac has completed two movies and three LPs that have yet to be released. With so many people upset about 2Pac’s death literally anything connected with him is bound to net a whole lot of cash.
- Suge Knight and 2Pac are the only two music industry people on that high of a profile with enough balls to pull off a stunt like faking death.
- 2Pac’s video ‘I Ain’t Mad At Ya‘ foretold his death.
- 2Pac always wore a bullet proof vest but for some strange reason he didn’t wear one this time. Why not?
- The memorial services that were open to the public were cancelled in both Los Angeles and Atlanta.